Already have a Username/Password for International Free and Open Source Software Law Review?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The work is my own, and I have given due credit to the work of others by the appropriate use of references.
- I declare that I possess sufficient rights over the work to submit it for publication
The submission file uses the International Free and Open Source Software Law Review template, strictly in ODT format.
Please note that this is a requirement and that submitting articles as proprietary format or PDF would seriously impair the editing process, possibly leading to rejection.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines for the journal.
- Where available, URLs for references have been provided.
- I consent to the review process as outlined on the journal web site.
- If I have a financial or direct professional interest in a case mentioned in this submission (e.g. I am counsel on case), I will declare all such interests as part of the submission process. Further, I declare that my submission of this article complies with all bar rules or other professional regulations which may apply to me.
The most restrictive licence we will accept for submission is Creative Commons BY-ND. However, we do encourage authors to add, as an exception, if they are using a no-derivatives licence, permission to faithfully translate the entire article into a different language. Note that we will not accept submissions under a licence restricting use on a non-commercial basis. GFDL is acceptable, as is dedication of an article to the public domain.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
At any time you can ask that your address is locked or cancelled in order not to receive any updates or information.
All the Editorial Committee and the technical administrators have access to the database of emails and contributions, wheter published or not.